2022 Summer Time Fitness Plan•
Posted on June 29 2022
It's officially Summer! 😎 Bring on the vacay pics, endless mimosas, and theme park fun. But don't forget one thing.....your Summer Time Fitness Plan!
For most fitness fanatics, this is the time we show off all the hard work we've put in through our gym & home workouts. Don't let it go to waste! If you haven't already, now is the time to create a Summer Plan to maintain or push forward with your fitness goals.
5 Things you Should Include
1. Taking note of any upcoming trips, birthdays, or holidays.
2. Decide on a workout schedule that works with you, not against you. This could mean trading in a morning gym session for a morning jog if you won't be in town.
3. Being mindful, yet flexible with your eating. It is 100% possible to eat healthy on vacation but as you know, life happens or you just want to enjoy treats while having fun. There is nothing wrong with either.
4. Finding new ways to have fun. Summer is ALL about adventure. Go rollerblading outside, ride a bike through the streets, enter an interactive 5K. It's okay to ditch the gym. It'll be there when you return!
5. Don't stop working towards you goals. Even if things slow down a bit, don't stop. Life is meant to be enjoyed throughout all the seasons. Live it!
What Summer plans are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments!