Temps are getting a little cooler and Summer is coming to an end but that doesn't mean the workouts stop. With all the mix of going back to school and readjusting your work/life balance, this is when most people start to fall off of their fitness journey.
If you're new to working now, now would be the perfect time to add consistent exercise to your routine. They say Summer bodies are made in the Winter, we say what better season to start than Fall! 🍂
5 Ways to Jump Start your September Weight Loss Goals
1. Decide on Workouts - Yoga? HIIT? Weights? Kickboxing? Pilates? Cycling?
2. Location - Home? Studio? Gym? Combination?
3. Goal Setting - Pounds Lost? Consistency Challenge? Reducing Portions?
4. Support - Group class? Gym buddy? Accountability Group? Family?
5. Accountability - Tracking app/watch? Checklist? Accountability partner?
As you can see, there isn't a one size fits all strategy. You have to decide what works for you even if you have to switch things up once in a while. The ultimate goal is to NEVER QUIT!
Grab a sheet of paper, not your phone, paper. Number it 1-5 and decide which strategy you will use to jumpstart your September.
If you're looking for an extra bit of accountability, leave a comment below and tell us what your 1-5 are. Good luck! 💕